Towards whom do we focus our efforts?Towards the client of our client
Emotional brands create loyal consumers and therefore, they sell more. This is something that modern research methods have been able to prove. Laying the foundations and designing spaces that reflect emotions are essential for reaching out to customers and for maintaining the overall consistency of a brand.
That is why we do not believe that good taste should be one of our credentials, nor that we should define ourselves just as designers. That would simplify our work and all the efforts put behind the projects and the years we have been dedicated to this business.
The key to our philosophy lies in the methodology we use and in the ability to merge various disciplines that enable us to provide advise and to tackle whatever challenges our clients propose, thus establishing the basis for a distinctive design within the market they face.
A. Starting Points (brief)
- Economic/Corporate (in)
- Competition / Customer (out)
B. Outcomes (objectives)
- Looking for the Customer Experience
- Differentiation, to value the best of the brand
- Overcoming customers’ expectations, surprising them
- A forward-looking approach to generate a lasting product
To translate the objectives into a brand history to generate commitment with the customer*.
* Brands have storytelling as a new way to communicate with their target. They are all are susceptible to do so, but not all of them do it well. In order to tell a story, they should have a perfect argument to share, a clear place in this world and a reason to be, with an objective. It is not about lying… it is about selling themselves properly… Those who are able to tell, in a persuasive and attractive way, what they do, what values they promote, what is behind their products, and what are their goals, are the ones that speak up and provide an added value for their audience.
Realization of the Narrative in all space components through the Customer Journey:
- Range of products and pricing
- Staff and processes
- Shopping experience
Taking into account the multiple roles that a commercial space may have: A place to buy, to imagine, to interact, learn and experience.
Project and development
Project development based on a continuous feedback with the customer:
- Image Project < feedback
- Technical Development < feedback
- Implementation Budget < feedback
Control of implementation/site based in an unconditional communication: Customer > Mostaza < site/manufacturing.